Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Nude Nite

Working on Nude Nite. I think I have a couple good paintings coming along. One is 20 x 30 inches, and the other is 4 x 6 feet. I am feeling good about these pieces. I am using figure drawings from college as reference. I will post more about these soon, as the work develops.

The goal is to get them done in 3 or 4 days and then to try to get them documented. I need decent pics to submit to the show. The weather is NOT helping. Nothing is drying and I can't work my layers as usual I have a fan, space heater and hair dryer in the garage and I still have to wait much longer than usual between layers.

It is causing a little stress.

On top of those, I am working on 3 small commissions. I started those, but I need to let those dry properly between layers because I need to be in complete control of those.

OK, enough venting about paint! Back to the garage!

No comments:

Post a Comment