Sunday, February 19, 2012

so, I am not working on what i should be...

... I have about 30 more paintings to do for a solo show in April. Meaning I have about a month to do them. I ma not working on those.  I just spent the entire night in my studio painting other stuff. I did a donation painting for a fundraiser benefit for the end of the month. I should have blew this off, but I did it anyway.

To make that worse, I did a companion piece to the fundraiser piece, just because. So, not only did I do a  piece that doesn't benefit my deadline (for a fundraiser), but I also did a piece just to waste my time.

The bright side is that both of the paintings are really cool. I will post them here once I get decent photos of them.

Maybe I should change my "Biography" show to a "alice in wonderland" show...

nah...

No comments:

Post a Comment