Saturday, April 28, 2012

I haven't written for a while. Mostly because i have been super busy. My solo show at The Center is almost over. It comes down in a couple days. I have a small show at Tako Cheena which has my newest work. This show is called "Splash". The facebook invitation is linked here;

http://www.facebook.com/events/365607003478655/

Besides that I am winding down for the season, and am about to focus on maintaining my regular events. The monthly critique group and the weekly "Artists@Work Wednesdays".

Since "Biography", which was had a lot of art with heavy content, i have made much less personal art. That is fine, I need to let a lot of the crazy heavy personal energy go before I can move on. Go check out "Splash", and see some of this work!

No comments:

Post a Comment